Hai, My Name Is Connor, And I Hate EVERYTHING GASHFLSDFGOISDFG.

"Everyone Hates George"

by Connor.

(ZOMG: some PG-13 level language)

All I want to do, is have some fun looking around on myspzeaacseasasdf, but suddenly I get punched in the face with opinions, and I have a feeling, I'm not the only one.

Enough of that.

But like I said, this myspaceasdlfjkasdflkjasdlfkjasdlfkjasdlfj seems to have given people the notion that their opinion has never been heard before, and that they're exceptionally independent and that they aren't just reiterating some kind of vague idea that's been said a million times over (which I would never do).

And it isn't just on myapooiasodasu0fasreasjfasjerasiueraweoiurtw09485qw34ih5qw4l5nerf.

Now, let me clear this up, I have nothing against people voicing their opinions, but then again, hearing sixteen-year-old girls scream about how how much Bush sucks (especially after they've consumed an entire bottle of Bacardi minus the soda) gets really old, even if Bush does in fact suck (an opinion I'm moderate about, in truth I really don't give a shit one way about politics).

Here's a few other examples:

I'm sitting in class and someone mentions some slutty Freshman getting knocked up and this leads to abortions which leads to an hour long debate about abortions. The problem is, everything they're saying has been said before and everyone has heard it. The same goes for 9/11 conspiracies or anything else having to do with the government.

I was hoping that this political wide-openness/blatant-retardedness would have died down, and people who don't know about something would shut the fuck up about things they don't know about (I'm looking at you half-of-Hollywood). But instead, it's leaked into other things.

I'm going to reiterate again that I'm middle of the line when it comes to my politics and beliefs. For every one thing I have a conservative notion about (i.e. abortion) I have a liberal notion about something else (i.e. gay marriage).

I'm on myaouasdfoiajsdfopice and a girl I know has a picture of herself wearing a Texas Aggie jersey on. Cool, I like A&M, so I say "Gig'em." I come back another day and see a torrent of people saying things like, "More like Texas 'Faggies'", and "I would say you look good, except that jersey", and "A&M sucks".

We get it, you all think A&M is for fags, now shut up.

We get it, you all think Bush is a fag, now shut up.

We get it, you all have one of two opinions on abortion, now shut up.

"We get it, you hate people that open their mouths without some kind of informed opinion or something new to offer, now shut up..."

Fine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have you heard the 9/11 conspiracy about the Illuminati? They planned both world wars and with 9/11 and the Iraq/Afghanistan wars are hoping to instigate a third world war! (omgz nooo) They also have control over all the money (Federal Reserve). On the back of every one dollar bill is a pyramid topped with the all seeing eye of Osiris/Baal/Horus (Lucifer). Underneath the pyramid is the latin phrase "Novus Ordo Seclorum" which means "New World Order". The Illuminati are all about uniting the nations of the earth under a communist dictator-ship. It's believed in the view of Bible prophecy that the ruler of the New World Order will be the anti-christ and that the end times will have begun... But it's just a theory. Cheers! :)