Ecks Bawks Three Sixty.

SRSLY.

by Gabe.

Why, hello there! My name is Gabe, and I will be writing the weekly gaming related article for HasBeenCorrected.com. I hope you will enjoy my updates on everything gaming. I will be doing a gaming news update every other week, to let the gaming world produce enough news for more than just a few sentences! On the other weeks, I will be spotlighting games of interest. But since this is the first article I am just introducing myself. (NOTE FROM CONNOR: until we got more people the articles might be a little more sporadic and not so much weekly, sorry, frowny face)


Well, my personal favorite game is Gears of War. I have been playing this game A LOT since I have bought it, and I can't stop loving the Xbox Live multiplayer. I have a few other games, such as Saints Row, Dead Rising, and Tony Hawk American Wasteland, but Saints Row and Dead Rising I have yet to beat fully.

I really got started in video games when I was young, around 6 or 7, and my first game I can remember playing is Sonic for the Genesis. I got so frustrated at that damn game. Damn Egghead.... But anyways, I finally got a Nintendo 64 when it came out and had Super Mario 64 to go along with it. I beat that game in about 2 weeks and craved for more. My next victim was Mario Party. I had fun with it, but the times that I tried playing the game on its toughest level, I would get so frustrated that I would throw my controller at the T.V. in a fit of rage, and smash around my Nintendo. Then, after the severe wife beating I gave it, I would caress until I felt I had undid the damage.

I continued to move on to better games, and some not so good ones. Superman 64, you know what you did to me. Eventually, I got a Gameboy Color and got into Pok
émon, which I played obsessively. Capture this, battle that. For about 3 years, my life was about what the hell my Pikachu was doing. From Red Version, to Blue, all the way to Gold and Silver, I played. But then the PS2 came out. I had started to play my mom’s boyfriend’s Playstation 2 and on it, Kingdom Hearts. I didn't really care for it much, RPGs aren't my thing, which I quickly found out when the Xbox came out. Cue Hallelujah music.

I bought it when it first came out Christmas 2001, along with a copy of Halo. That's when I discovered my love for First Person Shooters. I quickly beat it in a matter of hours. Moved up to Legendary. That took me a few weeks, but I managed to beat it. I mastered Halo multiplayer, and continued to rent and destroy games. Halo 2 came out and I beat it in 7 hours. And that's pretty much my experience with games thus far.

Today, I own an Xbox 360, and I would gladly choose it over the Wii and PS3 any day. I guess I'm a Microsoft whore, but oh well.

Well, look forward to next weeks Gaming Update!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

U LIEK THE SHOOTAN GAEMS