Myspace. Serious Business.

Most Myspacers uphold this belief.

by Connor.

My guess is that the majority of the people reading this know what a bulletin on Myspace is... if not, it's basically a message you send out that everyone can read, they were designed so people could tell people of upcoming gatherings, or other important things. Of course, nothing is used for what it's designed for.

I am now here to present you with the most mind-blowingly awesome types of bulletins ever posted. These kinds pretty much make up the majority of the bulletins... well this and quizzes about guys or some such crap. Click the images for larger versions. (NOTE: I edited a name out of #4, a curse word and a URL out of #5, and several vulgarities out of #6)

Type 1: Just Lyrics
I'm not certain these really are lyrics to a song, because I don't listen to emo garbage, but the angst really touches me in a "hate-my-parents, wish-I-was-wearing-eyeliner" type of way.

Type 2: omfg new picz lulz

At least this one didn't have the compulsory beg for comments... Oh, and BTW, i've like totaly put new pics on the macros, so like comment!

Type 3: Conversations


Little known fact about Myspace, apparently the "Message" option is unavailable for annoying people.

Type 4: Stories Everyone Cares About

I really can't think of anything to say, except that everyone loves the meanderings of boring people. And did I tell you about yesterday? I went to the store and got some balloons. It was awesome.

Type 5: haxx0rz

People also less than three free ringtones.

Type 6: #$&@!

Haven't you heard? Random curse words that have no meaning is the new black.

if i forgot anyone just MSG me and i'll totaly add you later, im like really tired, k!

No comments: