New Things Are New:

Click on the comic for bigger image and better viewing.

by Connor.

Two new things and one odd thing to report on. One is that Gabe made a comic (above, click on it for better viewing).

The second is that we have a podcast now. Click right hur to go to the new page for it. It's called HasBeenConnected. If you like it, either bookmark the page or subscribe to the RSS feed. We should be doing a new one every week. (I'll probably also add a link on the side and maybe post about new ones on the main sight. The former definitely , the latter possibly.)


Thirdly, the store was down, because Zazzle was remodeling, but it's back up now.

Oh, and another thing. I heard a rumor. Yah... I heard about what you did two weekends ago. I mean, yah, she was in the wrong, but you weren't in the right. I just wouldn't talk to him for a while. Or mention folders.

No comments: